Be part of
Do you have a passion for brand? Love to work alongside people who won’t settle for the ordinary? If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place.
Zync is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate has a Post-Secondary certificate, diploma or degree in Communications, Marketing or Business, or relevant work experience managing multi-layered creative and digital projects.
- Acts as a client contact, gathers client requirements and provides internal team with a brief
- Manages day-to-day project activities to meet deadlines, budget and risks
- Ensures project is well organized and runs smoothly
- Reports on project developments
- Develops estimates and timelines
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed oriented, multi-tasker, dependable and a good communicator
- Strong organizational skills
- Productive with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision to get things done
- Team player, problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Good understanding of budgets and scheduling
- Knowledge of marketing and digital, as well as project management processes
- Proactive and client service focused
- Google docs
- MS Office
Note: this is a hybrid position.
Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
Intermediate Graphic Designer
How do you feel about working on multiple brands — from concept to completion — and applying them across numerous channels? Do you have a passion for solving design problems and the technical capability to make the complex seem easy? We’re looking for an intermediate graphic designer to join our team.
What we are looking for…
- 3+ years experience in brand design and rollout
- Experience in UI/UX design and video
- Strong creative thinking
- Impeccable design skills
- Excellent eye for typography
- Proficiency in Adobe CS
- Good time management skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Enjoys working with other designers and managers
If you can see yourself in a creative agency solving design challenges, share your work with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at email@example.com
Junior Graphic Designer
You will be working on a wide range of projects—designing and typesetting publications and digital assets, helping with brand rollouts, and assisting with digital projects—for clients in a variety of sectors. If you are a passionate designer who enjoys working with other designers involved in brand and digital, and are all about getting the job done right, send us your portfolio.
Join our team
If you don’t see any open positions, feel free to send us your resume and your best work. Stars may align and your resume may come in at just the right time.
Depending on your expertise and what you are applying for, send your resume to one of the following emails: