Zync’s professionalism and customer service was excellent.
Stephen Firth, Director of Finance and Administration, Koskie Minsky LLP
I recommend Zync unequivocally to clients time and time again.
Ralph Frustaglio, President of RJF Communications, a corporate communications/PR consultancy
Zync has repeatedly shown their ability to deliver on brief and keep us aligned to meet our launch goals and generate the business results we want to achieve.
Michael Telpner, Senior Manager, Marketing, Scotiabank International
When working with Zync, we receive first class service.
Suzana Popovic-Montag, Managing Partner, Hull & Hull
Zync has repeatedly shown their ability to generate business results.
Michael Telpner, MBA, Senior Manager, Marketing Planning – Retail Mid Market Segment, Colliers
From their strategic understanding to their flat-out creativity—Zync has been an absolute delight.
Kathleen Sandusky, Communications Specialist, Casey House
Zync adds value to my company!
Rick Ekstein, President and Chief Executive Officer, Weston Forest
Zync provides fresh and truly creative solutions for our communication problems.
April Wilson-Lange, GRS Marketing and Communications, Manager, my money@work program, Sun Life Financial
Always available with fresh ideas, Zync takes creativity to a new level.
Nadia Dermit, Director, Best Practices, Group Retirement Services, Sun Life Financial
Zync gives us confidence.
Camila Merlano, Senior Manager, Brand Management, Scotiabank
Zync is a valued partner! They demonstrate commitment and passion for their work.
Valentina Zmarzly, Director, Credit Card Marketing, Scotiabank International
Faced with a complex communications challenge, Zync delivered.
Jennifer Paige, Manager, Communications and Marketing, Ontario Chiropractic Association
Zync was instrumental in helping us achieve our objectives—on target, on time and on budget.
Luc Bourgon, Partner & CEO, Northern Lights Direct
Zync continually exceed expectations.
Dr. Salim Mamajiwalla, Principal, InScite IP Inc.
Always a pleasure to work with the Zync team.
Martha Varinsky, AVP, HR and Communications, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
Zync has the ability to quickly assess a need or gap and deliver a solution that resonates.
Victoria Hubbell, Senior Vice-President, Strategy & Stakeholder Relations, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
They hit the mark with respect to achieving objectives.
Wendy Reid, AVP, Marketing and Communications, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
Zync used an unparalleled creative approach to capture key fundamentals of our business.
Rachael Fisher, Fashion Stylist and Wardrobe Expert, Hangar9
The reaction to Zync’s work has been overwhelmingly positive.
Jeff Courtney, Chief Commercial Officer, Fight Against Cancer Innovation Trust (FACIT)
Zync has exceeded our expectations at every turn. The quality of work they do is second to none.
Aaron Murphy, Brand Manager, Chris Hadfield Inc.
Zync offers a valuable mix of creativity combined with timely execution.
Claire Pfeiffer, Communications Manager, Blackwell
Zync has done a great job helping me manage brand-building initiatives.
Tim Kuhn, Communications and Branding Director, Armtec
On all counts they proved themselves invaluable.
Terri Mand, Marketing Coordinator, Armtec
Zync focused on how things would actually behave as mobile content then really knocked the design work out of the park.
Todd Denis, Director of Brand Connections, Canadian Olympic Committee
Advancing senior care.
Positioning this new brand as the leading authority in not-for-profit senior advocacy.→
Business Creative and Branding for a Digital World
Brad Breininger, Zync’s co-founder and strategist, is interviewed by the founder of Fjorge, Tim Barsness, about the future of brand and marketing. If you’re interested in branding, the evolution of digital, and marketing to shorter attention spans, this podcast is perfect for you.
A paid advertising and social campaign that deals with distracted driving head-on.→
A clever solution.
An animated product launch video that simplifies a complex data management tool down to its key features and benefits.→
Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites.