- 137,000 small businesses are started every day in an increasingly global economy
- There are 2.6 million venture-backed startups in the United States alone
- There is a 75-90% failure rate for startups in the first 5 years
- 68% of startup founders think they’ll be the one to succeed
Embracing a lean culture and driving the bottom line is important, but so is establishing a unique and professional image that inspires action. How can your business truly stand out? By making an investment in a unique brand that can scale as you grow.
- It forces you to focus on your intent and messaging—being clear about your value makes you stand out
- Establishing a unique identity and personality sets a tone for your stakeholders
- People have memories, so you can’t rebrand every year as the company grows—it will eat away at your engagement you establish
- If you buy your templated image online it shows you don’t respect your audience—people want to be part of a brand they love
Zync is the brand agency for a digital world. We combine informed strategy and great design to create and power meaningful brands.