In a highly congested market where everyone seems to have a startup, it’s getting tougher to get noticed. Here are some stats to show what you’re getting into:
- 137,000 small businesses are started every day in an increasingly global economy.
- There are 2.6 million venture-backed startups in the United States alone.
- There is a 75-90% failure rate for startups in the first 5 years.
- 68% of startup founders think they’ll be the one to succeed.
Embracing a lean culture and driving the bottom line is important, but so is establishing a unique and professional image that inspires action. How can your business stand out?
Making an investment in a unique brand is critical for your short and long-term success. Here is what it will do for your startup:
- It forces you to focus on your intent and messaging—being clear about your value makes you stand out.
- Establishing a unique identity and personality sets a tone for your stakeholders.
- People have memories, so you can’t rebrand every year as the company grows—it will eat away at your established engagement.
- If you buy your templated image online it shows you don’t respect your audience—people want to be part of a brand they love.
If you are preparing to launch a startup, or you are already up and running but were simply too focused on your great idea to worry about your brand, give us a call at 416-322-2865. We can help you create a unique brand identity and positioning to help you stand out and capture your share of the market.