Full-time Front-end Web Developer
Zync is currently looking for an full-time front-end developer who takes a user-first approach to all websites and believes the focus should not only be on design, layout and user interface, but more importantly a content-first strategy.
This individual should be an advocate of responsive web design, have a mobile-first mentality, understand the importance of bandwidth optimization and see value in being involved early in the thinking and planning stages of all projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High-level proficiency using WordPress
- Solid understanding of SEO, social media, analytics and other marketing fundamentals such as email marketing software (Benchmark, Constant Contact, MailChimp)
- Passion for programming and documenting clean readable code
- Strong Ability to cross-platform and browser test templates and pages
- Maintain and extend existing web sites
- Work from static designs concepts
- Keen interest in keeping up-to-date with new and emerging technologies
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
Please send a resumé and samples of your work to email@example.com
OTHER CAREER INQUIRIES
We are always looking for brilliant, creative people to join our team. We thank all interested applicants, but only those with the right experience will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF of your resume and best work.
Send an email to email@example.com with a PDF of your resume and sample work.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF of your resume and best work.
Send an email to email@example.com outlining your specific requirements and include a PDF of your resume and best work.